CORRECT APPRAISAL OF PHYSICAL NEEDS, MEANING OF PROSPERITY IN DETAIL
The feeling of having or making available more than required physical facilities is prosperity. Almost all of us feel that wealth alone means prosperity and try to explain this phenomenon on this nonexistent or half fact. We are trying to achieve happiness and prosperity by maximizing the accumulation and consumption of physical facilities. It is becoming anti-ecological and anti-people and threatening human survival itself. For prosperity, two things are required
- Identification of the required quantity of physical facilities
- Ensuring availability/production of more than required physical facilities.
We can be prosperous only if there is a limit to the need for physical facilities. If there is no limit to ever be the availability the feeling of prosperity cannot be assured. Secondly, just assessing the need is not enough. We need to be able to produce or make available more than the perceived need.
|Prosperity = Feeling of having more than the required physical facility
A prosperous person thinks of the right utilization, utilization, nurturing of the other “deprived”, ” accumulation, exploiting”
- Sanyam and Swasthya in Human values
- Programs to Ensure Sanyam and Swasthya
- Understanding Harmony in Family and Society
- Harmony in Family
- Values in Humans – Human Relations