Understanding Harmony in Nature and Existence Whole existence as Coexistence
” The highest education is that which does not merely give us. information but makes our life in harmony with all existence. “- Rabindranath Tagore
- Ability to understand harmony in nature and its interconnectedness and mutual fulfillment among the four orders of nature.
- Realize existence as the co-existence of mutually interactive units in all-pervasive spaces.
- Enables to have a holistic perception of harmony at all levels of existence.
There is an underlying order to everything in nature. There is a place in creation for all creatures. The forest, river, and mountain all have their dharma (natural duty). Nature has provided sustenance for all created beings. It has its own ways of recycling and reusing natural waste, thus preserving life. We don’t need to do anything to maintain the beauty of forests, rivers, and mountains. However, when human beings systematically plunder natural wealth for selfish reasons, the natural order gets disturbed. Nature’s face becomes disfigured. Along with other creatures, human beings, too, will have to face the consequences.
If we are not ready to change, nature will teach us. The only thing is, we may not be able to bear the brunt of the teaching. Mother Nature has blessed humankind with her bounty. But if we forget our responsibilities, if we give free rein to our desires, nature will retaliate. Nature’s boons will turn into curses.
HARMONY IN THE NATURE AND EXISTENCE
Harmony in Nature
Harmony is usually identified as a human value, referring to compatibility and accord in feelings, actions, relationships, opinions, interests, etc. It denotes a state of balance among forces influencing and even opposing one another. The aggregate of all the mutually interacting units – big or small, sentient or insentient together can be called nature. These units are infinite in number and we could easily observe that there exists a dynamic balance and self-regulation among all these units. This self-regulation is harmony or balance in nature. The law of nature has a unique cause-and-effect system that must be understood in order to be in harmony with the natural law of things.
Natural Harmony is Necessary for the Following Reasons:
- Natural harmony is necessary to solve the problem of global warming and the depletion of non-renewable natural resources can be avoided.
- Natural harmony with trees cures all problems like – reduction of wind velocity, energy savings, companion planting, development of an eco-subsystem in terms of establishing a forest garden, and reduction of building heat.
- It is possible to achieve natural harmony in the establishment, maintenance, and management of educational institutions like schools, colleges, and universities.
- One can understand the depths of harmony and alignment in nature by contemplating and reflecting upon the natural order. It is possible to unravel the mystery of natural synthesis in the midst of ongoing chaos at the material plane.
Harmony in Existence
The basic meaning of the word ‘ Existence ‘ is ‘ to be in harmony with whatever exists. ” We can understand the word ‘ Existence ‘ as denoting two words: Exist and Essence. ” Exist ‘ means ” to be “. while ‘ Essence ‘ means ‘ Harmony ‘. All entities in Existence are energized in Co-Existence itself. Energized Nature is a marvelous expression of Co-Existence. We can realize Humanness only with the mentality of Co-Existence.
Existence is an eternal Truth. There’s no increase or decrease in Existence. What is the evidence of this? Whatever is there before us is an active presence. Existence is Nature saturated in Space. Ever – The presence of Existence is not going to be annihilated ever. Whole Existence is Orderliness. itself is Happiness. Understanding Co-Existence itself is the ultimate Truth. Trusting in the Ever-Presence of Existence.
The world is full of Diversity – there are different nations, cultures, religions, communities, languages, and beliefs. The beauty of existence can only be maximized if everything in this world is in harmony. Peaceful, symbiotic co-existence is the key to harmony in the world.
- Interconnectedness and Mutual Fulfillment among the four orders of nature
- Recyclability and self-regulation in Nature
- Innateness in the four orders of nature
- Differences and similarities between animal order and human order
- Natural characteristics