UNIVERSAL HUMAN ORDER – it is the state of realizing the freedom of individuals in the context of this universe. Respect towards mankind and nature is a must to establish the universal order.
This phenomenon elaborates that all the people on this earth should be covered by one law and follow the same set of values. Universal values should be the governing principle of this world. Every individual should feel good and secure. Equality and justice should prevail.
An undivided human-centric society is one of the higher human goals. Akhand Samaj is the state of society where all people of different religions and thought processes live together and work towards the betterment of society.
Three activities can be performed to send the message of a holistic society:
1. Educating society through workshops, seminars, and street play: this is about organizing Workshops, seminars and street play at various levels in society. The activity may be carried out by NGOs but must receive the support of government organizations. These activities can be categorized into three types which include
- Knowing the self.
- Knowing the existence on basis of self.
- Knowing the definite human conduct which is the contribution of self in existence.
2. Value education in educational institutions: value education should be introduced in the current education system at all levels – primary school, secondary school, senior secondary school as well as college level.
3. Helping to apply values to the real world: organizations – both government and nongovernment should open up counseling centers that can help their employees or the general public to apply values to real-life situations. It is about realizing the alternatives in life. Various individuals are on the way of self – exploration, finding their natural acceptance towards a holistic approach to life and realizing it at all levels starting from self (with knowledge) to family (with meaningful relationships). then to society (education – health production – business services). The idea is not to live in isolation or individualism but with the expansion of SELF to higher levels in the social system.
Family is a Natural Laboratory for Understand Human Relationships
The family is the basic unit of human interaction.
- It is the anchor that roots us.
- It gives us both roots to hold and wings to fly.
- It is not surprising that children who grow up in happy families are more successful and well-adjusted in life.
Family relations can give us strength to face the world. How wonderful it feels to return to a happy home after a hard day at work. Our family can be our sounding board to bounce off creative ideas, our greatest supporter during adversity, and the source of unconditional love. Now imagine a situation where there are very unpleasant relations at home, bitter fights, jealousies, and the blame game being played out! A person would actually hate going home to such an oppressive atmosphere. Family feuds can cause depression, anxiety, sleeplessness, loss of appetite, sadness, confusion, and rage. No one wants to live like that! Here are some simple rules for turning family feuds into family fun.
- Comprehensive Human Goal
- Holistic Perception of Harmony At all levels of existence
- Natural Characteristics of Human Order
- Four orders of nature
- Harmony in the Nature and Existence